Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am *NOT* Throwing a Temper Tantrum!

So, when you say those words...you typically are. And I conceded that I was when Zak the Trainer mimicked my body posture and I realized that I was running like a six-year-old who was told they'd get no ice cream.

::sigh:: Today was rough. I am still not feeling well from being sick--feeling better, but not well. Also, I could NOT sleep last night. So add those together and you get an exhausted, mopey Erin. And I was. I walked REALLY slow--like 2.5 mph--and held on at high inclines and made no apologies for not doing a single chest press in the allotted two minutes. ::frownie face:: I did try to make an effort at the very end when we ran for a little bit. So my attitude did turn up...just a little late.

My pathetic stats:

Calories Burned: 506 (Treadmill)/420 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.65
Total Time: 55:58 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 119


This post is especially shaming after the awesome post I wrote earlier. Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment