Friday, September 25, 2009

Day One of My NEW Diet

My email to Zak the Trainer:

******************************************************************
Hi Zak!

Here is a list of what I ate today:

8:30am: special k with skim milk, grapes
10:30am: fiber one bar, yogurt, strawberries
12:30pm: tuna sandwich, plum, almonds
3:30pm: cottage cheese, apple
6:15pm: grilled chicken breast, peppers and onions, potato salad

I went to a BBQ tonight. The potato salad was the closet thing to one starch. I had about an ice cream scoop's worth. I know it's not ideal, but it was the best I could do...

I have drunk (dranken? drinked?) 10 glasses of water thus far, maybe will have one or two more... I played Wallyball tonight. I am now a little sore...but it was fun!!!

That's all I got.

:), Erin
******************************************************************

A little glimpse of my ZTT world. Really not that interesting despite popular opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment