Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Workout? Check.

Today I did my Saturday workout (as promised). I did a 5 minute cardio warmup, then my strength circuit, then 37 1/2 minutes on the treadmill in zones 2 & 3. Basically the same as Thursday.

Strength Circuit:

Cardio Warm-up, 5 minutes
FM Squats, 80 lbs
Chest Press, 35 lbs
Seated Leg Curls, 70 lbs
Compound Row, 65 lbs
Shoulder Press, 20 lbs
Bar Tricep Pushdowns, 22.5 lbs
Bar Bicep Curls, 17.5 lbs
Planks, 30 seconds each
Chest Fly, 45 lbs


I followed this up with 37 1/2 minutes of cardio. I ran some and walked some. My stats:

Calories Burned: 358 (Treadmill)/658 (HR Monitor - this includes the strength circuit as well)
Total Miles: 2.18
Total Time: 37:30 (including cool down)/ 1:19:45 (working out in total)
Ending Heart Rate: 126
Next workout is Monday evening. I will be doing 45-60 minutes of cardio in zone 2 at an incline of 5.0, per ZTT.

On a mildly unrelated note--I played Wallyball at Severna Park Racquetball and Fitness Club with some friends last night. I had a lot of fun, despite the fact that we lost both sets...we *did* win ONE game. Go team!!! The thing *I* found interesting is that the SPRFC has a BAR inside of it. It seems so wrong...and so genius all at the same time. They certainly made some money last night with a lot of the Wallyball-ers, but I mean fitness equipment and beer??!!?!? I can't see ZTT standing for that...

2 comments:

  1. What is this "Wallyball" of which you speak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.wallyball.com/

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallyball

    Or, specifically, where I played: http://www.sprfc.com/wallyball.htm

    ReplyDelete