Monday, September 21, 2009

I Forgot My Shoes...Again...

But this time I had my trustee back-up pair in my trunk! They work..but are my old running shoes, so my muscles were somewhat sore and I have blister-like pain on the insides of both my feet. Nothing too serious, should be fine tomorrow. But enough about my forgetfulness (I am just hoping I remember to put the emergency back-up pair back into the trunk of my car...)!

I went to the gym for cardio today! I did a 20 minute warm-up, then ran for 31 minutes!!! Craziness. I know. I was so mad when approximately 12 1/2 minutes into my run I hit the emergency stop button!!! Noooooooooooooo! So, my stats are a tad approximate. But I am pretty sure I was at 12 1/2 minutes of running within a 20 second window. So that's my number for my stats.

The running went as follows:

10 minutes: 4.5 mph, incline of 2.0, 0.75 miles
10 minutes: 4.2 mph, incline of 1.0, 0.70 miles
10 minutes: 4.0 mph, incline of 0.0, 0.66... miles
1 minute: 5.5 mph, incline of 0.0, 0.09166... miles


For a total time of 31 minutes, an average pace of 4.274 mph, and a total distance of 2.21 miles.

My Stats (to the best of my ability given the emergency stoppage):

Calories Burned: 577 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.25
Total Time: 55:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 138


Start one-on-ones with Zak the Trainer tomorrow! I am really, really excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ***31 minutes***???!!! Erin, you are so going to ROCK that upcoming race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so... Any chance I'll have a fully-grown-mathematician-turned-phd-student-in-full-cheerleader-gear on the sideline???? :)

    ReplyDelete