Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Workout? Check.

Today I went to the gym and did the Wednesday workout, like I said I would. It was 45-60 minutes of zone 2 cardio on the treadmill with an incline of 5.0. I really thought this would be boring and easy. It wasnt hard, but it was hard-er than I anticipated. I had to walk at 3.3 mph to keep my heart rate around 150. This is fast for me with my short, short strides. But I did it. Next time, I may bring a book...

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 552 (Treadmill)/514 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.17
Total Time: 58:26 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 120


Also, Zak the Trainer was there! I got to ask him my one million and five questions! No, my diet plan is not ready yet, will be ready tomorrow as promised. Yes, he can train me and someone else (working on a friend...) in tandem--actually thinks it would be good for me! Yes, it was a good idea to sign up for 5K the same week as the MCM 10K (which I did today!!!). And, well, this one requires a story I believe...

...I really want my MCM 10K shirt name to be representative of this journey I have been on for the last six months or so. ZTT has been an integral part of this. I want to incorporate this, but feel like a psycho-trainer-stalker, or groupie, or something. Amanda suggested I ask him and if he was weird, then don't do it. So I asked...and it was slightly weird, but he assured my I would not be put on the "client watch list". Here's to hoping he doesn't just tell all the crazies that... So, I think the winner is: ZTTnME, with the number being 101 (the number of pounds I want to lose). To me this represents the fact that together, ZTT and I will get me down 101 pounds!!!!

I'm excited! Next workout, tomorrow. Strength circuit and 30-45 minutes of cardio in zones 2&3. I am achy--I think in a good way. I hope tomorrow doesn't kill me! But I will have Friday off!

No comments:

Post a Comment