Monday, June 29, 2009

What a Day.

Man, I am having a yicky day. Let me count the ways:

1. I awoke at 5:15 am for no good reason for the SECOND day in a row. Result: I am exhausted. And I do not function well exhausted.
2. I am unsatisfied at my job currently. Result: Stress. Frustration.
3. I had an epiphany Sunday morning. TEAM ended at 7pm on friday and the new session began at 6pm today. So, between those two times, I gave myself cheat permission. Beginning Sunday morning I ate extra potatoes and breakfast sausage. Went to Mexican for dinner--chicken enchilada, chicken burrito, rice AND beans. It has also been two soda days (Diet Coke). Today I had a grande Chai Latte AND a grande hot chocolate, a crispy chicken sandwaich with cheese and mayonnaise for lunch and a bag of skittles (well, half a bag--then I hit my limit)! Result: Where I do not feel too sick as I would have thought, I am sure it is affecting my mood and energy level.


Plus sides? I had a great complain session with my friend, Nelly! Thanks, friend! I needed it! I then proceeded to go to Amanda's and do it again! Thank YOU, Amanda!!!

Having said all of that, I have lost a pound since Friday! WHAT?!?! I know! 27 total.

The new TEAM started today and where I am still on a 1600 calorie per day plan, the breakdown has changed drastically. It went from:

6 Starches
8 Proteins
6 Vegetables
4 Fruits
2 Milks
9 Fats


To:

6 Starches
14 Proteins
4 Vegetables
3 Fruits
2 Milks
7 Fats


I am worried about fitting in all that protein, so I may get some whey protein to mix in with my yogurt. Any suggestions??? I am happy about the reduced fruits and veggies. Hitting those goals was rough!

Finally, to clarify, my post about my totals goals discussion with Zak the Trainer was apparently quite unclear. I have received many questions. I want to lose 100 pounds. Zak the Trainer says that 167 pounds is a healthy final weight. I do not accept that. Still pondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment