Monday, June 8, 2009

Zero!

Back-from-Vacation-Exercise-Day is never good. Today was no exception. I mean, it wasn't THAT bad, but it was rough. And my sore body from the 5K yesterday did not help! However, I started the class with some good news. Despite my vacation, I maintained my weight...YESSSSSSSSS! The following conversation *did* happen, however between me and Zak the Trainer during class:

Me: Aren't you so excited that I maintained this week?
ZTT: Yes.
Me: And I ate, like, what-EVER I wanted.
ZTT: <eyes roll>
Me: I had dessert THREE nights in a row!
ZTT: <head shaking>
Other Class Member: Why are you telling Zak this?
Me: Because...I MAINTAINED!
::pause::
Me: And the bread, I ate so much bread. It was amazing!
ZTT: If I see bread or dessert in anyone's food journal Wednesday, Erin will pay for it.
Me: <silence/innocent look on my face>


Here are my stats:
Calories Burned: 548 (treadmill); 606 (hr monitor)
Total Miles: 2.37
Total Time: 55:56 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 133

No comments:

Post a Comment