Monday, June 15, 2009

I ::Heart:: Weigh-In Days!

Down 3 more pounds! That makes 21 total! I am very excited to break the twenty pound mark. Yay me.

The workout was ok. I liked the format, Zak the Trainer changed it up a bit. We did interval training, which I like because it seems like less at the high intervals. And I was able to go faster, which I like. At the end we went for speed on an incline of 1.0. I started with a very light jog at 4 miles per hour, then gradually upped it to 4.5 then to 5. It was a pretty decent run I had going and when Zak the Trainer said to cool down. I kept going for another 30-45 seconds, because I wasn't tired at all. That made me happy and feel good. Yessssssssss.

My stats:

Calories Burned: 510 (Treadmill)/537 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.41
Total Time: 51:44 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 123

No comments:

Post a Comment