Friday, June 12, 2009

Be the Resistance Band.

Thanks to some encouragement from my dear friend, Lynn, I have decided to try to embrace the resistance band and the chest presses that come with it. Today was a good day. It may have also had something to do with the fact that I had protein one hour before by workout (which i haven't done all week) or that I took yesterday off and my body had a rest. Anyways, the chest presses were manageable. Thanks, Lynn!

Also, I cannot believe that I forgot to mention this in any of my earlier posts this week but on Monday I officially signed up for the next T.E.A.M. Weight Loss session. So this one ends on June 26th and the next one goes June 29th-September 18th. Here's to hoping I will have enough success to not have to do a third!

Ok, today's stats:

Calories Burned: 558 (Treadmill)
Total Miles: 2.56
Total Time: 56:56 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 133
One final point quite unrelated to the purpose of this blog. Some of you know that I have been fighting worker's comp for about ten months now and had an oral hearing to appeal the decision. It was approved! I am so happy I cannot contain it. A little less stress in my life has got to be healthy, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment