Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Over!

T.E.A.M. Weight Loss has ended (only to begin a new session on Monday!). My stats for the 9 weeks and 2 days I participated:

Lost 26 pounds!!!
Lost 3.4% body fat!!!


Yessssssssssss.

Stats for today:

Calories Burned: 433 (Treadmill)/489 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.49
Total Time: 51:16 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 128


And, as a pleasant surprise, Amanda joined me again! FUN! After class we talked to ak the Trainer for a bit. I asked him if my goal of 100 pounds was reasonable. He looked at my lean body mass and gave me some numbers I don't particularly like. He basically said to shoot for something high like 167. I am not satisfied by that. He also said that as I work out more, my lean body mass changes and this number will most likely reduce. Ok... I am sticking with this, but the news has jarred me. At the very least, I will be healthier and feel better. Still pondering this...

In total for the almost 3 months I was in class I have:

+ done cardio on the treadmill 33 times;
+ burned 16,132 calories on the treadmill;
+ walked 74.99 miles on the treadmill;
+ walked for 29 hours and 9 minutes on the treadmill;
+ lifted 9 times;
+ held 75 planks for a total of 1350 seconds;
+ did 180 lunges;
+ lifted 1764 reps of a total of 2115 pounds;
+ swam 7 times; and
+ swam 63 laps!


Phew. I'm tired. Start again Monday...

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! that's really awesome.

    I'm glad TEAM is working for you. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a cheer coming on! All right, Toni Basil fans - line up!!!

    "Oh, Erin, you're so fine - you're so fine, you blow our minds! Hey, Erin! [Clap, clap! Clap!] Hey, Erin! [Clap, clap! Clap!] Oh, Erin, you're so cool - run the treadmill; swim the pool! Hey, Erin! [Clap, clap! Clap!] Hey, Erin! [Clap, clap! Clap!]"

    "Oh, Erin, you're so pretty - what an awesome friend! You tell great jokes, sing karaoke; and, baby, you can dance! Oh, Erin, you're so pretty - what an awesome friend! It's girrrls like youuu, Erin! You are the best, lady! Yes, lady! Our own 'Ice, Ice Baby!'"

    ReplyDelete