Monday, June 22, 2009

No Seriously, I REALLY ::heart:: Weigh-in Day!

Five. More. Pounds. WHAT?!?! I know, I am a maniac. That brings me to 25. I am EC-STAT-IC. My goal for the first session of T.E.A.M. Weight Loss was 25 pounds--a bit of an ambitious goal, but I went for it....and I achieved it! And class is not officially over until Friday, so maybe I'll lose another one...or two... :) The 2-pounds-a-week goal would have been 18 pounds. Way to go, Me, for 139% success!

Today, Zak the Trainer switched things up. He is really having fun toward the end of this session. I like how things change up...but it can get rough at times. Not too bad though. We started a few minutes late due to the weigh-ins. I think the whole class was only 50 minutes instead of the hour. We spent the first 10-12 minutes warming up. Then we ran at an incline of 2.0 for 5 minutes. After that we left the treadmills and went to the stairmasters. Booooooo. We did the stairs for 8 minutes, then we did the special treadmills (they simulate a track environment, spongier...) for 8 minutes (4 minutes at an incline of 10.0, 4 minutes at 12.0). At this point, we trekked back over to the treadmills to finish the class off with 10 minutes of interval training: fast speeds at inclines varying from 4.0 to 8.0 every minute. I burned 507 calories. Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment