Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bring-a-Friend Day AND Zak's Birthday!

Yesterday (I know, I am a day late--I went straight to the premier of Transformers last night and got home late!) was Bring-a-Friend day at T.E.A.M. and Zak the Trainer's Birthday.

First things first. Zak the Trainer LOVED his T-shirt! YAY! I may have threatened to remove the gold stars at one point...but I got over it...

Second, Amanda came to class with me! It was super fun to have her there for many reasons. First, it was fun to have a buddy there. Also, I am glad someone else knows first-hand what my routine is like. AND she teamed up with me to take the Trader Joe's grocery competition by storm. We won! We won! There was a quiz and we answered the most correct. I feel the need to point out that there was much debate throughout the entire class as to the validity of some questions and a few questions were thrown out entirely. Also, about halfway through I withdrew from the competition due to shenanigans on the part of Zak the Trainer and perhaps pouted a small bit. But Amanda held her own and is enjoying her free groceries!

The stats:

Calories Burned: 602 (Treadmill)/571 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.88
Total Time: 59:54 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 126

No comments:

Post a Comment