Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dunce Cap.

Zak the Trainer gave me the invisible dunce cap today. I suppose I was being a *tad* fiesty.

It began during the chest presses. I hate chest presses. With a passion. I don't mind them on the machines, but with the resistance band, it just stinks. After what felt like a long time, Zak the Trainer said we had 30 more seconds. My natural response was to roll my eyes in disgust. Zak the Trainer happened to see said eye-roll. Then said, "Make that 35 seconds because of Erin's eye roll." Awesome.

Next incident was when he was telling Nelly to eat carrots with salsa instead of chips. What was your reaction to reading that? Exactly. So when I made a pretend vomit noise, he rolled his eyes at me and then told everyone they could reduce their incline from 12.0 to 4.0 except for me. So I lowered my incline. When he asked why my treadmill was lowering, I point-blank told him that it was because I was not listening to him. Last time I checked I was paying him.

Then (yes, it is not over yet) he was asking who used the stair machine and said some hub-bub-a-lub about it being a 'great Zone 3 workout!' I simply stated that I hated stairs when I have to do them, why on earth would I do them for fun??!?!?!

It was at this point he awarded me with the invisible dunce cap for the day. I defend myself as simply being honest, but in restrospect, I may see where he was coming from... Maybe.

So the stats:

Calories Burned: 530 (Treadmill); 567 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.46
Total Time: 57:27 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 126

No comments:

Post a Comment