Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mid-Week Boringness.

Hello readers! I had a standard day today. I did have a lot of energy, never felt tired during the workout. I really feel like this is a momentous week all around. I felt stronger with the strength training and now during the T.E.A.M. class, I went faster and didn't feel tired. My body *must* be doing something good... It has been exactly 2 months since I began this process...maybe that is significant. Whatever the reason, I like it!

My stats today:

Calories Burned: 619 (Treadmill)/593 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.94
Total Time: 62:08 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 119


Also, we got a handout at the end of class with upcoming events. There is a 5K on the 28th by the gym. I have the Baltimore Women's Classic, so I will not be attending that. Also, they are having a special TEAM night at Let's Dish. I am torn about this. I have always wanted to go there, but it is $100 (worthwhile when you break it down per meal) and I am unsure of the dietary breakdowns, so what if I get a bunch of meals that do not align with my plan? Although they have been selected as healthy options by the trainers...I am still thinking. Finally, we are having a recipe exchange and making a TEAM cookbook. Fun times!

Oh! And next week is Bring-a-Friend week. If you want to come it is Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6-7pm. If one of those times works well and you want to join me, give me some notice to get you a guest pass and you can come!

I guess mid-week may not be as boring as I initially thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment