Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where'd you go? I missed you so...

Hello!

I am back. Sorry you had no warning I would be gone. I was on a super-secret surprise mission for my wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, adorable, kind, smokin' hot, lawyerly, fantastic sister, Meghan:



It was Meghan's 30th birthday, so we all flew out to California to surprise her! Surprise was an overwhelming success and the trip was great! But I could not blog about it before hand because she is an avid blog-reader and Erin's-weight-loss-goals supporter!

Having said all I that, I:

Exercised NEVER.
Ate EVERYTHING (to include: bagel egg sandwiches, pasta, more pasta, tiramisu, more pasta, chocolate cake, amazing cinnamon donut bites, mentos, soda, deep dish Chicago-style pizza that must have contained enough calories for the DAY -- 2 pieces, soda, more pasta and more soda...to name a few).


I am hoping that by next Monday's weigh-in (yes, I am going away AGAIN and will not be at TEAM on Monday) I will have maintained or maybe lost a pound or two. Not looking for anything crazy... Although I do plan to hit the gym tomorrow and then get back into it for realz Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment