Monday, July 27, 2009

Successful Weigh-Ins Days are Great!

Walking into TEAM today I remember thinking that I needed to ask Zak the Trainer what to do, because I am losing my umph. I am cheating here and there (which I wasn't before). Weekends are a complete mess (well, not complete, but not good). Also, I had no desire to go to TEAM today. I really felt like I was going to maintain for the second week in a row. Which is certainly better than gaining. But I am paying a LOT of money to do this, and I NEED to take it seriously. Then, when I stepped on the scale and heard that I am down three more pounds, I was re-motivated! YAY! I really am going to try to keep this up!!!

My stats:

Calories Burned: 547 (Treadmill)/482 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.88
Total Time: 59:47 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 123

No comments:

Post a Comment