Monday, July 13, 2009

POUNDS LOST > YEARS LIVED

Yes, it's true! I have lost 29 pounds (4 this week) and have lived for 28 years. YESSSSS! I am excited to hopefully break the 30 mark (something that will never be said about my age) next Monday. However, this weekend is...the Chrysalis Team Retreat! It will be tough...I am thinking of packing my own food. Unsure of the fridge space though...

Ok. Stats:

Calories Burned: 523 (Treadmill)/542 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.70
Total Time: 56:14 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 126


I also want to say that I had great energy today! I think it may be my new crazy-amounts-of-protein diet. I do not think that this high-protein diet is going to be something I could do for a long time. But for a short time I think I can do it and it seems to be working well for me. So I will keep trying it. The problem is that where I have to have 14 servings of protein, I only get 7 servings of fat. Basically this means I need to eat lean proteins all the time. Currently I have 2 eggs around 7:30 am, 3 oz of chicken at 10 am, 3 oz of tuna at 12, 3 oz of chicken at 3 pm and 3 oz of chicken at 5 pm. It's a lotta chicken... But I am not discounting this plan...yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment