Sunday, May 17, 2009

Upcoming Races!

Hmm..I forgot to post this earlier.

This week I registered for two races:

June 7: Bel Air Town Run
October 25: Marine Corp Marathon 10K

My plan is to walk the Bel Air Town Run with my girl, Lois, whilst my other girls, Andrea and Julie, run it and my other girls, Genene and, maybe, Lisa, set up an encouragement station! There *may* be funny t-shirts if inspiration strikes...

I would really love to run the entire MCM 10K in October. I feel like there is time to train. But at the very least, I will walk/run it. Again, Lois will be with me...as well as...Tracy, Crystal, Jen, Jess, and several of Andrea's friends. Andrea and Julie will run the Marathon. Kimberly will cheer us on! Fun fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. gdi. why are you so much better at healthy exercise than I am?

    ReplyDelete