Friday, May 29, 2009

FOUR MORE POUNDS!

This brings my total to 18! I am very excited for the 20, but I will take 18 in the meantime!!!

Today stanked a little bit. I am going to England next week so, of course, I feel way behind at work. On top of it, I had to pick up at a moments notice and drive into scary Baltimore to Hopkins to get a statement from my vascular surgeon for my oral hearing the week I return. ::sigh:: The drive in wasn't horrible, but the drive back to work...45 minutes to go TEN MILES. So I was high stress, irritated, and almost late to the gym. But! when I got there, I weighed in and happiness abounded! Then I went shopping with Amber, so all in all the day came to a great close!

My stats:

Calories Burned: 525 (treadmill); 575 (hr monitor)
Total Miles: 2.33
Total Time: 53:35 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 131

No comments:

Post a Comment