Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired Day.

Today was a tired day at the gym, but I still did it...so...that's a victory in itself.

I decided that I was going to do an hour on the treadmill and, at least for the first 30 minutes, do the 5K startup plan of walk 90 seconds, run 60 seconds. I got thirteen and a half minutes in and I accidentally pulled the emergency stop cord out. Oops. My ankles and outsides of my calves (not sure the muscle name) were VERY sore, so I decided to abandon that plan. I walked for 5 minutes at an incline of 2.0, then every minute increased by 2, so to 4.0, then 6,0 up to 12.0, then I walked at 2.0 for 5 minutes again and repeated.

My stats:

Calories Burned: 468
Total Miles: 2.29
Total Time: 50:53 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: Forgot to take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment