Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm sensing a pattern...and it isn't good for Zak the Trainer...

Today was weigh-in day! Now, I did not lose any weight last week. And I do not feel thinner. So I was preparing for the worst. As I stepped on the scale, Zak the Trainer was forced to listen to the following monologue:

I better have lost weight. I worked out five times this week AND stuck to the diet plan PERFECTLY. Last week I stayed even. And I took it in stride. I was OK with the whole muscle weighs more than fat stuff--for last week. But this is the third week. And I better have lost weight. Cause if I didn't I am gonna be so mad. Not at you. But mad. Not mad enough to quit...YET!


Zak the Trainer laughed at me (per usual) and told me I lost FOUR POUNDS! We did a high ten! I walked off the scale in victory, with my hands high in the air.

Now, some of you may recall that week 1, I also threatened Zak the Trainer. I lost 6 pounds. Last week, no threatening--no weight loss. I detect a pattern. Sorry, Zak the Trainer, sorry...but you are going to get a stern talking to each Monday...

Now for my stats:

Calories Burned: 503
Total Miles: 2.32
Total Time: 54:57 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 133

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Erin! Is that 10 lbs. total?? Can you take 10 of mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, that's awesome! I am really proud of you. Well not really. I'm actually very jealous, but it seemed inappropriate somehow to be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shannon! You can be mean...but I got LOTS of supporters...and they may not take kindly to that...

    ReplyDelete