Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Making Friends...

At T.E.A.M. today, maybe I got a little...fiesty...with Zak the Trainer. I was tired and didn't want to be there. And in my defense, I think he likes a little attitude. So, throughout the workout at various times we jokingly went at it a bit.

At the end of class one of the women, who I thought was becoming my friend told me how worried she was that Zak the Trainer was going to punish the whole class for me 'running my mouth'. ... Burn? I smiled and told her that I could handle whatever he threw at me, but I guess I could be more careful for the rest of the class... Zing, zing zooo-ah! I can throw them right back, sweetheart.

Anyways...before I list my stats, I want to point out that I used the heart rate monitor for the first time (correctly) today and WOW! I burn way more calories than the treadmill says. To be able to continue tracking, I am going to list both in my stats for a bit:

Calories Burned: 573 (treadmill); 756 (hr monitor)
Total Miles: 2.44
Total Time: 59:10 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 127


Here's to hoping the rest of class doesn't feel the same way about me...

2 comments:

  1. Did this whiner bear any resemblence to our former class favorite "Lady Flair?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no no! Not THAT bad... She has some redeeming qualities, but all in all, I don't mind if she doesn't like me... :)

    ReplyDelete