Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lyn Made ME a T-Shirt!!!

Today the much anticipated Erin/Lyn meeting occurred!!! And it was everything I hope it to be...and more. I arrived at Lifetime and saw them by the child care center doors waiting for it to open at 0800. I yelled hello from far away. At this point, Lyn turned around and showed me the t-shirt she made for me:


It says: I ::heart:: BOTE. For those who do not know, my mother
gave me that nickname in response to this post. It stands for "Back On Track Erin"...and I love it. SO...Lyn made me a t-shirt with it on it!!! I. Was. So. Blown. Away! As soon as I saw it, I jumped up and down and giggled (and maybe squealed) loudly! It was an AWESOME surprise! I saw Devon later and told him that I now know how it feels to be the recipient of the homemade t-shirt gesture--AMAZING. And he will be getting more. ;)

Devon assigned the cross-trainer for 50 minutes doing intervals: 3 minutes zone 2, 2 minutes zone 3.

Here are my stats:

Calories Burned: 613 (Cross-Trainer)/628 (HR Monitor)
Time: 58:00
Distance: 6.42 miles
Ending HR: 134


I really enjoyed having an hour to chit chat with Lyn and Holly. The time passed super fast! Which is great, because I don't particularly love this workout. :)

Tomorrow is a well-deserved rest day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment