Thursday, October 7, 2010

"All the Man That I Need"

Today's cardio assignment was:

Elliptical: 50 minutes {3 minutes Z2, 2 minutes Z3} intervals all @ 5.0%.


My stats:

Calories Burned: 796.1 (Elliptical)/638 (HR Monitor)
Time: 60:00 (including cool down)
Strides: 8816
Ending HR: 131


I think I burn more calories in a 60 minute period when Devon assigns the elliptical. I like that. I didn't so much love this assignment. I much prefer intervals of ramp elevation. Having the ramp stuck at 5 the entire time meant that I had to up the resistance to get my HR into zone 3. That isn't fun for me. At all. I told Devon. He smiled and said that you have to changed things up every now and again. Whatever.

Speaking of Devon, he joined me for the last half of my workout. He does an amazing Whitney Houston impression. I wish I had my iPhone4 handy to take a video of it. I think I will leave it at that. :)

Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment