Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Love Meagan Time.

Today I was _supposed_ to run with Amy and Meagan. But Amy had meetings or something and had to cancel. :( Lucky for me, Meagan was still in! We went a good 3 miles!

Our stats:

Distance: 3.00 miles
Time: 34:24
Average Pace: 11:28 min/mile
Estimated Calories Burned: 390


Afterward, we decided to get some food. Meagan had the *wonderful* idea to go to Giant and get something. This made it slightly cheaper than a restaurant and, more importantly, easier to eat healthy. We got a rotisserie chicken to share, but then I saw chili, so I bailed on the chicken and got chili!!! I asked if I looked like a pig because they were out of the standard size cup so I got TWO small cups. She pointed out that SHE was purchasing an entire rotisserie chicken...good point!

On top of everything we had some pretty awesome chatting. Although Amy was missed, we managed to have a good time despite! :)

Next workout: session with Devon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment