Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guess Who's Not Working Out Again Til Sunday???

THIS GIRL!!! :)

Check the Thursday workout off my list...cause it's done! I did the strength circuit and 35-45 minutes of cardio in zone 2 & 3 as instructed by Zak the Trainer.

The circuit (complete with the final two weights--chest flys went up from 45 pounds):

5 minute cardio warm-up
FM Squats, 100 lbs
FM Chest Press, 25 lbs
Seated Leg Curls, 75 lbs
Compound Row, 75 lbs
Shoulder Press, 20 lbs
Bar Bicep Curls, 20 lbs
Bar Tricep Pushdowns, 25 lbs
Planks, 35 seconds each
Chest Fly, 50lbs
Techno Upper Back, 40 lbs


Then I did cardio in zones 2 & 3 for 40 minutes. I ran some and walked some. I pulled the stupid emergency stop in the middle (UGH) so I have no good stats from the treadmill...

My (Limited) Stats:

Calories Burned: 706 (HR Monitor - for strength and cardio)
Total Time: 40:00 (including cool down)/ 1:24:28 in total
Ending Heart Rate: 130


Next workout is Sunday. I will be riding a bicycle alongside my marathon-training friends (and some other friends as well) for 20 miles. At a 12-minute mile, this should last 3 hours and 20 minutes. Then, in the afternoon I will go do my strength circuit.

Know what I am doing tomorrow and Saturday??? NOT EXERCISING!!!! Well, Saturday I am going to Hershey Park with some friends that I go with every year and there should be some decent walking happening. I am packing food for the day--yes, I *am* that dedicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment