Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Double Shot of Deliciousness...

Apparently in my early-morning-physical-exhaustion mental state during the bike ride that never ended, I completely forgot that somewhere between miles 6 and 10ish I decided that when I lose all of my weight I will be a "Double Shot of Deliciousness", because I will be hot and fit in addition to the amazing personality that I have... This has nothing to do with this post, but felt that my groupies followers adoring fans blog readers may want to know.

So, what did I do today? Ah yes, Wednesday workout? Check. Like I said I would... I did the assignment which was:

Wednesday: 60 minutes of cardio; intervals: 5 minutes in zone 2, 5 minutes in zone 3, repeat 5 times. Zone 3 intervals should be jogging.


I didn't like the concept of it too much. I didn't like it when I started. But once I got into my groove it was good. I also think that it was good for me mentally for the upcoming 10K. I am actually quite scared about it...Unsure why. I mean, I know I can walk it. But I have this feeling like it is going to be horrible!!! Today's intervals showed me that run/walking is very much such within my current fitness reach. YAY! I ran at 4.5 mph for 5 intervals of 5 minutes each, so 25 minutes in total. The zone 2 intervals were at an incline of 2.0 and between 3 and 3.2 mph.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 597 (Treadmill)/567 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.66
Total Time: 60:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 126


Next workout tomorrow! Strength circuit and 30 minutes of cardio; incline of 6.0-8.0, zones 2 & 3, maintain a speed of 3 or 3.2mph the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment