Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"I Didn't Like That."

Well, ZTT decided that easing back into a workout routine is for sissies--and kicked my butt--even though I LOST a pound on vacation. Yes, that's correct! I am down another pound!!! For a total of 45!

So, I do not have a hard copy of the workout from tonight, Zak the Trainer is giving it to me tomorrow (when we go for an outdoor prep run for the 10K together!!!). The workout moved away from machines and more toward the mat, but there were still some machine work. I'll do my best to describe it since my memory is suffering from the affects of jet lag...

FM Squats, 100 pounds. Same weight as before but I squat lower and it is *rough*. According to ZTT, it works more of my legs. Awesome. *sarcasm* When I finished my three sets there, I told Zak that I didn't like that. He didn't care.
Chest Press on an Exercise Ball, 12.5 pound free weights. I lack balance and grace in this.
Hamstrings on Mat and Exercise Ball. I lay down on the mat and roll the ball with my legs...It's hard to explain... Again, lack of grace...
Planks. Zak the Trainer decided not to tell me how long I was going to hold them until I was done. :). Two planks, one 45 seconds, the other 55 seconds.
Pull Ups on the machine, so not real pullups.
Triceps Dips on the same machine.
FM Shoulder Press, 20 pounds.
Abdominal Crunches on the Bosu Ball, 2 sets of 15 each.
Techno Upper Back, 40 pounds.


The workout plan for the week will be solidified tomorrow, but tentatively:

Wednesday, Outdoor Run with ZTT!
Friday, Strength Circuit (and probably some cardio)
Sunday, MCM 10K! (and maybe lifting in the evening)
Monday, either day off and dinner with my brother who will be in town or cardio.
Tuesday, ZTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment