Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Got My Prize Today!

I went to the gym for my Wednesday workout: 5 minute warm up, {4 min zone 2, 4 min zone 3, 1 min zone 4} (repeat 5 times), 5 minute cool down.

Zak the Trainer swung by my treadmill to give me my prize!!! Recall the prize is because I did such an awesome job at the 10K. I had the choice of a free session with Zak or a free fit test. I don't really want to take fit tests ever because it has been my understanding from others who have done it that it makes your workouts harder. :) So I opted for a free session with Zak. We were supposed to have our next meeting on the 10th, but now we are meeting on the 3rd too! YIPPEE!!!

My Stats from the cardio today:

Calories Burned: 552 (Treadmill)/540 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.54
Total Time: 55:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 130


I'm still waiting for my workout plan for the week...ZTT says he will email it to me... Tomorrow I am run/walking a 5K at 8:15am, then my next gym day is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment