Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Workout? Check.

I went to the gym for my Monday workout (as promised). My gym friend Heather came with me and we rocked the 60 minutes together! Heather had not been to the gym since July! My invitation has brought her back!! I am so glad to have helped her! this must be how Andrea feels every time she extorts someone (::wink, wink::)!

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 503 (Treadmill)/534 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.97
Total Time: 60:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 121


Also...I have some WONDERFUL news!!! At the suggestions of my many friends who also ::heart:: Zak the Trainer, I asked if he would come support me at the MCM 10K. The conversation went something like this:

Me: So, are you going to come cheer me on at the Marine Corp Marathon?
ZTT: Where is it?
Me: D.C.
ZTT: Sure. I'll be there.
Me: WHAT?!?! REALLY?!?!
ZTT: Yeah, tell me when it is and I'll come.
Me: SERIOUSLY?!!?
ZTT: Yes...
Me (with arms raised high in the air): Zak! You just made my day! My heart is so happy!!!!
ZTT: ...


Next workout is tomorrow with ZTT!

1 comment:

  1. "If you're happy and you know it, run 10K!"
    [Clap! Clap!]
    "Keep it in Zones 2 and 3 most of the way!"
    [Clap! Clap!]
    "If you're happy and you know it, then your trainer oughta' OWN it - otherwise we'll make* him wave pom-poms at your race!"
    [Clap! Clap!]

    * You know I would!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete