Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Workout? Check.

I lifted and did cardio today like I said I would.

The strength circuit:

FM Squats, 100 pounds
SB Chest Press, 12.5 pound free weights
SB Leg Curls, 12 each set
Planks, 2 @ 45 seconds each
Assisted Chin Ups, 145 pound assistance
Assisted Dips, 140 pound assistance
Chest Fly, 50 pounds
FM Shoulder Press, 20 pounds
Bosu Crunches, 2 sets of 15 each

This workout is the hardest one I have done as of yet. I think this is a good thing. I have moved from the machines some to free weight type stuff and it must be working a whole lot of new muscles cause I feel it. But it is a good thing!!! (At least that is what I tell myself... ::grin::). Also, Zak totally forgot to put the techno upper back on my workout sheet (which I hate!) so I don't have to do it!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Suckaaa, ZTT!!!

The cardio was 30 minutes in zones 2 & 3. My stats:

Calories Burned: 257 (Treadmill)/561 (HR Monitor - includes strength and cardio)
Total Miles: 1.61
Total Time: 30:00 (including cool down)/1:04:43 (in total)
Ending Heart Rate: 123


Next workout is the MCM 10K!!!!!! I am so excited I could spit. But I won't. :) The shirts came in and they are awesome! And, awesome news!!! The shirt I ordered for myself is WAAAAAY too big, and the shirt I ordered for ZTT totally fits me!!!! So, I took his. :) He can swim in the shirt... And I will look fierce. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment