Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Don't Be Tardy for the Party (Just for you, Lynn and Amanda)

Wow. There are so many amazing things to post here. I think I will just list them.

1) Went shopping today. Did not step foot in the plus sized dept. Bought size 14 jeans in the regular women's section. That is THREE sizes down! Also got a shirt and some more workout clothes!
2) Weighed in. I lost EIGHT pounds in ONE week! And Zak the Trainer says it is completely healthy, so no I-am-worried-about-your-pace comments. I am still on track for an average of two pounds per week and Zak says this is safe.
3) These 8 pounds brought me over the 50 pound mark! I am officially at 53 pounds!!! As Andrea keeps telling me, we have to have a 50 party. I think we shall. No idea when or where or how. But stay tuned (and don't be tardy).
4) These 8 pounds also pushed me past one of my MAJOR goals!


Zak was speechless when I weighed in. It was followed by a hug (more of an attack--I asked if I could hug him first, not sure if I waited for an answer) and a high-five (the first of many throughout the night) and lots of jumping and yelling and shoving Zak in excitement (poor guy...I cannot contain it sometimes). One of the other trainers pointed out that half the gym was looking at us. I apologized, but Zak told me not to worry about it--I was excited, as I should be!!! I said "I am AMAZING!" many times during our session, and there were many, many high-fives. I cannot stop smiling. I am SO happy!!!

As for the workout:

Squat Press: 110 pounds, 15 reps
SB Chest Press: 12.5 pounds, 12 reps
SB Leg Curls: 15 reps
Lat Pulldown: 60 pounds, 12 reps
Back Hyperextension: 15 reps (only 2 sets)
Assisted Chinups: 140 pounds assistance, 12 reps
Assisted Dips: 130 pounds assistance, 12 reps
Chest Fly, 55 pounds, 12 reps
FM Shoulder Press: 20 pounds, 12 reps
Bosu Crunches: 15 reps (only 2 sets)


There was supposed to be the Techno Upper Back, which I hate, and ZTT knows it, but he took it off as a treat for doing so awesome!!! And, some of you (like me) are no doubt wondering about my prize for doing the 10K so well. He won't have it until tomorrow and will not tell me what it is!!! Also, he is emailing me my workouts for the next two weeks tonight, so until then all I know is I am doing "cardio" tomorrow. :)

Since I hit the 50 mark, I decided to do a side by side comparison. The photo on the left is from June 3, when I had lost 18 pounds already. The photo on the right is from Sunday when I was 50+ down:

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! You look amazing!!! What a fantastic payoff for all of your hardwork and dedication!!!! You are very inspirational :-)

    The race looks like it was fun! I love the t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that you are interested in my journey! Keeps me motivated!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete