Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Walking with Stephanie!!!

HI! I've missed you too...

Recovery is going well. Still hurts, but not bad at all. And I am back to full days at work. Joy. Joy.

Also, I started back on m diet yesterday! A one-week recovery binge was super-fun! But now I am back!!!! The fruity pebbles were amazing. :)

Today I went for a walk with my friend, Stephanie!!!! My surgeon said walking is fine. Also, the fact that I completely forgot walking clothes and tennis shoes kept me from overdoing it!!!

It was a *lovely* stroll with Stephanie and her puppy, Gretel. Also, we had some awesome time to chat and catch up!!!!

Also, you may have missed that Ryan, Meagan and I placed in the 80s movie-themed Halloween party this past Saturday. Here is a picture of the amazing costumes:

No comments:

Post a Comment