Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Devon's Version of a Pep Talk

Today was an ABD session day. I was pretty tired all day and had a headache, but determined that I would not drag Devon into Crazytown (as I am known to do when weakened by lack of sleep). I think I did a decent job of this. Hopefully Devon agrees. :)

Here's the lifting (all 12 reps, 3 sets):

BB Back Squats: 125 lbs
Walking DB Lunges: 35 lb DBs
Deadlifts: 115 lbs
Lying Leg Curls: 70 lbs
T-Bar Row: 35 lbs
Flat DB Press: 35 lbs
FM Lat Pulldowns: 60 lbs
Seated Arnold Press: 1 set-30 lb DBs, 2 sets-2 lbs DBs


During the second set of deadlifts, I didn't feel like "getting low" so I cheesed out on it. Devon called me out. For the third set, I told him I didn't want to do it. He said to me in typical All Business Devon form: "Suck it up." What a pep talk, Devon... He then told me that the last set had better be "pretty"...as if I could be anything else, Devon. :)

Next workout: cardio tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment