Friday, November 12, 2010

"Pull" Workout

Recall that on Monday I did a "Push" workout which worked most of the front part of the body: quads, chest, shoulders and triceps. Today was the first "Pull" workout working most of the back of the body: hamstrings, back and biceps.

The lifting:

Seated Leg Curls x 5 sets x 15 reps @ 110lbs
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown x 4 sets x 12 reps @ 55-65lbs (55 lbs)
Seated Row x 4 sets x 8 reps @ 40-50lbs (40 lbs)
Dumbbell Curls x 4 sets x 8 reps @ 15-20lbs (20 lb DBs)
Barbell Preacher Curls x 3 sets x 12 reps @ 35-45lbs (35 lb BB)


The workout was not easy, but not wicked hard either. I may have pansied on some of the weights. For example, I could have probably done 50 lbs on the seated row easy. Others were quite challenging...like the FIVE sets of FIFTEEN reps each at ONE HUNDRED TEN pounds on the seated leg curls. In any evet, I have been exhausted all week. I am sure there are many factors to include: coming back form surgery, eating poorly and not getting as much sleep as I would like. I called Devon today and left a needy message. Hopefully we can figure out how to get BOTE back...

Next workout: cardio tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment