Saturday, August 22, 2009

WEEKEND!

Due to my crazy social schedule, here is the post from Friday's workout. Speaking of my social life. Zak the Trainer routinely asks the class if we have anything "fun" going on. I typically do. What can I say? I'm popular. It's hard, but *someone's* got to do it. Last Friday when ZTT asked, I told him about the party I was going to. He informed me (and the class) that he used to feel pretty good about his social life...until he met me. I apparently shame him.

So this week when he asked about weekend plans, my hand shot up in the air with fervor. I told him I had a party to go to Friday night, a jeep competition on Saturday day, then a DC United game on Saturday night. Sunday was wide open. He laughed and announced to the class that I should be in charge of planning social events for the class. I instinctive replied with an insult, "Like I would wanna hang out with these loooo-zas!" No one else was laughing. Hmm.. I then said, " I mean, I'd really love...to hang out...with...them." Making friends...fast.

Surprisingly, after that insult I did manage to make friends with the woman next to me who was visiting from the 6am class. She's awesome. But I didn't get her name or contact info!!!! I may have to ask Melissa. We chatted it up for the last 20 minutes of class and I like her lots.

Also, Zak the Trainer weighed me since I had done so well all week and I was convinced I lost weight. I am down 3 pounds from Monday!!! But I told him it was unofficial since it was not Monday and he deleted the records from the system! Here's to hoping I am still down 3 Monday..or maybe even 4!!!

Ok. My Stats:

Calories Burned: 582 (Treadmill)/570 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.02
Total Time: 61:36 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 131


My weekend plans have changed. We didn't go to the DC United game because it was pouring...game wasn't postponed. :( Also, tomorrow I plan on going back up to PA to go off-roading in one of the competition jeeps! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment