Sunday, August 9, 2009

C-H-R-Y-S-ALIS!

YAY! It was Chrysalis this weekend and it was AWESOME! YAYAYAYAY!

And, I think I will be ok at weigh-in (if I make it to the gym tomorrow--gotta do laundry, go to work AND be at the airport at 2:30ish--unsure if I can take that long at the gym at 1000).

I didn't eat too many sweets (really I think just a twizzler pull and peel and some cookies...). I also only ate at the three meals (other than the sweets listed above). At a really late party we had, I didn't eat ANYTHING. SCORE!!! I said (out loud...several times): "I do not need to eat food just because it is in front of me. I am not hungry." Even though the evil Kaila Contestabile tried to tempt me into eating a yummy chocolate eclair--her wiles did not work on me.

Also, Linda is a certified personal trainer (score!)!!! So when I shared with her Zak the Trainer's workout plan for me (which I neglected to mention to y'all) of 20 body weight squats, a 30 second plank and 10 push-ups a day, she did them with me. AND, the teen girls loved it too! I had a whole little workout group going. I did the whole set twice Friday and twice Saturday. Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment