Monday, August 17, 2009

Apparently it was Maroon5 Mix Day

Man. I fell off the wagon so hard last week. But I only gained a pound (and possibly maintained since I weighed so early in the day last week). So...whatever. I'll take it.

Back on the wagon. And I need to get back to being strict! I am cutting far too many corners. I think I should just say no to restaurants for awhile.

Also, when I put my iPhone on shuffle I swear it played the entire "Songs for Jane" album by Maroon5. Whatever...I like Maroon5. But I do question the randomness of the iPhone's shuffle function...

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 562 (Treadmill)/573 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.94
Total Time: 60:59 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 136

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm TOTALLY skeptical of the "Shuffle" function. ;) I want to have a "Princess Bride" conversation w/ the iPod designers RE: the term "random." (The role of Inigo will be played by me.) "You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means..."

    ReplyDelete