Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back in the Game!!!

Some of my devout blog followers and cheer-support members may have been a bit concerned by my behavior as of late. I mean, I didn't gain a pound by sticking to my diet...if ya know what I mean! Then, while reading Monday's blog post, everyone's hope should have been lifted, since I declared my resolve to be strict again. Well, my friends, I am back. I have stuck to my plan Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday (ok, I had a tall chai latte with skim on Tuesday, but was still within my calorie allotment--I consider that success.)!!! And, today was an awesome workout. High stats. Love that!

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 583 (Treadmill)/606 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.91
Total Time: 60:27 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment