Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Stumped Zak the Trainer!

Today is Wednesday, a.k.a. food journal day! I may or may not have intentionally left out the fact that I have been seriously slacking in the food journal department all summer. BUT! Recall that I'm back--and this means that I had a completely filled out food journal for this week! Woot! Complete with comments. Comments are designed to 1) inform Zak the Trainer of things pertaining to my food choices; and 2) make me (and maybe him) laugh. On Friday evening, I had attended the Emmaus gathering where we took communion. Well, I did consume it so I felt like it should go in the food journal. In the comments section, I wrote:

Tonight I took communion. How exactly do I count the body and blood of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ???


He died laughing. As did I. I had to hold onto the treadmill to keep from falling off. He told me he was stumped and would have to ask Melissa. :) I look forward to the answer...

So, for my stats today:

Calories Burned: 579 (Treadmill)/555 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.90
Total Time: 58:45 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 131
Also! I bought new shoes and tried them out today. It is always scary to try out new shoes on a TEAM day, since I have to walk for an hour! But these were amazing! I am talking DAY ONE, Break-In Day, no pain! They the Softspots Maryla in dark brown. I now ::heart:: Softspots brand. My feet ::heart:: them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment