Friday, April 1, 2011

One Month and One Day

Hello!

I got home super late last night and so did not do a "One Month Down" post. For this, I apologize. I am not taking pictures because I am tired and don't feel like it and don't think it looks different at all.

As for pain, it's pretty low. It no longer hurts to cough, sneeze and laugh. I feel it, but not pain--more of an awareness that healing is still happening. Also, the sides and back still feel like a bruise. (I think the lipo is more painful than the tummy tuck!) My clothes still fit the same. I don't think I am actually getting any smaller, but I must be. Or maybe not. I have not been eating on the diet this week (another reason I am not interested in taking a photo of my bare midsection). I really hope to get back on track. I have felt pretty bad all week. Not surgery-related. Not sick. I truly believe the rainy, blah weather is messing with my head pressure. Anyways, I am optimistic I will bounce back soon. :)

Also, in other news, I was scheduled to have my arms vaser lipo-ed on Saturday, April 9th but they have an opening tomorrow and so I am going to do it then!!! This has several benefits:

1) I am impatient--any time I do not have to wait is good;
2) I feel much better post-tummy tuck than expected and so feel up to it; and
3) I have to wait 1 month after the procedure to lift weights again, this allows me to do this one week sooner!!!!!


I will have before and after pictures!!!! I am SO excited! But not excited that if it is anything like the lipo I had on my back and sides, after one month it will still hurt like a bruise. :( Alas, the pain is temporary. :)

Wish me luck tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment