Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shannon can try...

So today was a good day despite Shannon's attempt to thwart my diet. It was Liz's first communion! So we went to Shannon's for the party! And she had so many treats that were NOT good. But she also had fruits and vegetables and a fabulous chicken salad sandwich! The cake, though beautiful decorated, did not sway me.



After my incredible self-control at Shannon's, I went to the gym to do some cardio. Here are my stats:

Calories Burned: 501
Total Miles: 3.10
Total Time: 65:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 134
I feel like I am improving. I did hills but nowhere near the incline we do at T.E.A.M. So the comparison is not completely accurate. Having said that, doing the hills program on the treadmill with the lowest incline at 2.7 and the highest at 5.7 (in comparison, at T.E.A.M. we range from 4.0 to 12.0) I went 3 mph almost the entire time. My range in total was from 2.5-4.5. At T.E.A.M. I ranged from 1.6 to 2.7. Also, at T.E.A.M. my average heart rate was in the 180s, today it was in the 160s. Even with the difference in incline, I feel like I have improved...which is awesome! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment