Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 1!

I started the T.E.A.M. Weight Loss program today. It was good. Not impossible, but definitely worked me out (read: kicked my butt). It is one hour on the treadmill with varying inclines and sometimes resistance bands and free weight activity with the arms. You control the speed, which is nice, to keep yourself in various zones.

The zones are defined as:

Zone 1: walk-get started/warm up
Zone 2: you feel like you want to go faster
Zone 3: its working you out, but you can still breathe through your nose easily and talk in complete sentences


We spent most of the workout in Zone 3. Not too bad. My stats:

Calories Burned: 548
Total Miles: 2.44
Total Time: 64:20 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 150


I also got my starting measurements. Will record changes in the coming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment